I am a network and application security researcher and practitioner from New Delhi, India. I am currently employed as a security technologist with the Centre for Internet and Society in Bangalore, India.
My blog is centered primarily around network and application security and consumer privacy. My writing has previously featured in publications such as The Wire and 2600 Magazine, and some of my work has been documented in publications such as the New York Times and Caravan Magazine.
- [ 2020-07-15 ] Command injection vulnerability in V-SOL home networking devices
- [ 2019-08-24 ] Attacking a weak 3D Secure implementation
- [ 2018-05-03 ] Extracting personal phone numbers linked to Aadhaar
- [ 2018-02-23 ] Disclosure of account balance and recent transactions on PayPal
- [ 2017-06-29 ] Fuzzing for obfuscated phone numbers